(Subject to Availability Only)
Terroir Riesling 2017 - $45+
- On the nose White flowers, Green Apple, Citrus Fruit(Lemon) and hints of Honey Suckle.
Slight Touch of Sweetness on the Palate, good minerality with a touch of acidity on the finishing.
Chateau Ferran Saint Pierre Entre Deux Mers Blanc 2018 $48+
- On the nose, Tropical Fruits(Pineapple & Passion Fruit) Citrus Fruits(Lemon, Grapefruit)
Dry, rounded on mid palate with nice minerality, medium to high acidity with a nice lingering finish.
Remoissenet Pere & Fils Renommee Bourgogne Blanc Chardonnay 2015 - $68+
- On the nose, Green Apple, Lemon, Pineapple hints of White Flower and Vanilla.
Dry on the entry, rounded fruity and juicy on the mid palate with a good structure and minerality on the finishing
Fabien Joues Haute Cot(e) de Fruits Cahors 2018 $50+
- On the nose, Ripe Red Fruits and Red Berries(Cherries, Strawberries, Raspberries) with a slight hint of rose petals.
Mild and Elegant Entry, rounded mid palate with a very mild and soft tannins, medium with fruity and juicy finishing
Domaine Gramenon Poignee de Raisins Cotes du Rhone 2018 - $62+
- On the nose, ripe Strawberries, Raspberries, Cherries with a slight hints of brewed Black Tea.
Mild and Soft on the entry, with very elegant and soft mid palate, noticeable minerality with a long and smooth finishing.
Domaine Gramenon L'elementaire Cotes du Rhone 2018 - $68+
- On the nose, Red berries and Redcurrent, Strawberry and Raspberry compote, hints of brewed Black Tea.
Big, Bold and Rounded on the entry and Mid Palate, with ripe and noticeable tannins, Smooth and Fruit Forward finishing with slight hints of minerality.